Facial Treatments (Incl Mens)
- Do not undertake any other facial treatments within 48 hours of having a facial.
- Stay away from direct sunlight, heat treatments and sunbeds for 48 hours after having a facial.
- Do not have any exfoliating treatment for 72 hours after having a facial.
- Keep make up/shaving to a minimum for 24 hours after having a facial.
- For long term results use the prescribed homecare products and book monthly treatments.
- Stay away from direct sunlight, heat treatments and sunbeds for 48 hours of having a wax treatment.
- Keep skincare products to a minimum for 24 hours after waxing
- For long term improvements book regular appointments and do not shave.
- Do not have another sunbed session for 48 hours after a tanning session.
- Do not sunbathe on the same day as a sunbed session.
- Do not exceed the HSE advice which is a maximum of 20 sessions per year.
- Take at least a 4 week break between sunbed courses.
- STRICTLY OVER 18’s ONLY
Body Treatments and Massage
- Avoid alcohol and heavy meals for 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not have any other body treatments for 48 hours after treatment.
- Stay away from direct sunlight, heat treatments and sunbeds for 48 hours.
- Drink plenty of water immediately after treatment to eliminate toxins. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and fizzy drinks for 24 hours after treatment.
- Drink plenty of waterÂ for 72 hours. This will enable the fat to be expelled.
Hands and Feet
- Leave adequate time after your treatment to allow nail varnish to dry.
- For pedicures, wear open toe shoes.
- For acrylics, book Â 2-3 weekly appointment for infills and use ‘Solar Oil’ for hydration.
- For Shellac, book 2 weekly appointments and use ‘Solar Oil’ for hydration.
Clarins Self Tan
- To maximize your tan exfoliate 48 hours before treatment and then every 2-3 days after treatment .Use Clains body moisturizer to prolong your tan.
- Do not use mascara.
- Do not use any oil based eye make-up removers.
- Do not pull the lashes.
- Extensions will fall out with natural lashes so an infill appointment is necessary every 2-3 weeks.
Myscara and Lash lift
- Do not allow the eyes to come into contact with water for 2 hours after treatment.
- Only use an OIL FREE eye make up remover.
- Avoid direct sunbed, heat treatments and sunbeds for 48 hours after treatment.
- Use an SPF 30+ after treatment.
- Keep area free from all products for 24 hours after treatment.
Electrolysis/skin tags/ thread veins
- Apply antiseptic cream 3 times a day for 48 hours after treatment.
- Apply a cold compress regularly to the area in the hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat treatments and sunbeds
- Do not exfoliate the skin whilst healing.
- For skin tags and thread veins, do not pick off any scabbing and allow to heal naturally
- Do not use make up or any skin care products for 24 hours after treatment.
If you have any queries or concerns about the aftercare of any of our treatments please contact the salon 01202 840890.